[SUZUVERSE] Notice of System Maintenance: Launch of version 2.0.3
Hello DAO Members!
We’d like to inform you that our team will be conducting maintenance on the SUZUVERSE app to release version 2.0.3. During this period, access to the Suzuverse app, Suzuverse Marketplace, and AMS will be temporarily unavailable.
- Date: December 05, 2023
- Duration: 15h30 - 19h00 (JST)
Impact: Here's a sneak peek at what's coming:
- Suzuverse App Updates:
- Additional Language Support: We're excited to introduce Indonesian and Vietnamese language options to make Suzuverse more accessible.
- Improved Walk with Friend Function: Enhancements to the walk-with-friend function for a smoother and more enjoyable experience.
- Updated main menu and launched Favorites feature: Now, you can mark your favorite avatars and friends in Suzuwalk, CheerCast, and SuzuChat. There will be a favorite button in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen for you to access your favorite list.
* The profile section will be moved to Menu bar:
- Custom Avatar on iOS: We're introducing customizable avatars on iOS! Choose from 3 x 2 girlfriend appearance versions, each with day and night variations. For details, please check our FAQ on: How to customize your avatar.
- Bug Fixes: We've addressed crash bugs to ensure a more stable Suzuverse app.
- AMS (Account Management System) Updates:
- Combining Commission SZT: Since the current affiliate commission number in AMS is only for preference and not precise, we are merging commission SZT with walk-to-earn SZT. From now on, affiliates can convert commission SZT along with walking-to-earn SZT.
*You can check your SZT commission in the SZT balance in Suzuverse App.
- View History of SOTs, SOTds, SZT: We've added a feature that allows users to check the balance history of SOTs, SOTds, and SZT on AMS. This provides transparent information about when distributions occurred and the amounts received.
- Add Unrealized commission: Unrealized Commission is the commission that is not yet finalized and convertible. The Unrealized Commission of the current month will be converted to the Realized Commission for the next month on the 25th (expected) and you can withdraw the commission from AMS after that. This will help you understand more about your commission and when you can receive it. This information will be shown in the affiliate section in AMS:
We kindly request you to update your app within 2-3 days after the maintenance to enjoy the enhanced features. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this maintenance period as we work to bring you an improved Suzuverse experience.
Thank you for being part of the SUZUVERSE community!
For inquiries, please contact
SUZUVERSE Customer Support Department